The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
Career Opportunities Available
Posted: 11 August, 2017
Organization: The Nairobi Hospital
Reporting to the Lead Radiotherapist, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:
• Oversee the daily set-up of work location and patient schedule for treatment and maintain efficient patient flow.
• Verify and deliver ionizing radiation treatment to patients in a safe and accurate manner based on the prescribed treatment plan.
• Localize and simulate patients based on prescribed parameters.
• Prepare moulds and other immobilization devices to assist in the accurate treatment.
• Monitor and observe patients receiving ionizing radiation for any unusual reactions and respond accordingly.
• Ensure quality assurance is achieved on equipment, accessories and treatment plans.
• Maintain accurate database of patient information and treatment plans.
• Follow hospital and radiation oncology policies and procedures.
• Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Diploma in radiation therapy/diploma in radiography with a certificate in radiation therapy
• Valid license from Kenya Radiation Protection Board with prior experience of working with linear accelerators and simulation equipment
• Delivery of radiotherapy in a facility equipped with 3d – conformal radiotherapy, multileaf collimation and HDR branchy therapy will be an added advantage
• Two(2) years work experience
• Detail oriented
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: To be received not later than 25th August 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ag Head, Human Resources
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026
NAIROBI – 00100 OR firstname.lastname@example.org