The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
Career Opportunities Available
Posted: 8 March, 2019
Organization: The Nairobi Hospital
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst other responsibilities:
• Planning and conducting risk based audits in clinical areas and outpatient centres.
• Developing audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
• Reviewing audit working papers prepared by auditors to ensure all the requisite audit areas are covered, sufficient details are captured and coaching the team.
• Preparing audit reports and developing recommendations to address arising audit concerns.
• Monitoring the implementation of agreed actions and ensuring actions are implemented correctly on a timely basis
• Testing and appraising operating controls for soundness and adequacy.
• Reviewing operations against business and strategic plans to determine consistency.
• Undertaking audit assignments to confirm the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal controls systems
• Undertaking special audit investigations as may be required from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Business degree.
• CPA (K).
• Demonstrable knowledge of IFRS and Auditing standards.
• CISA or CIA certification will be an added advantage.
• 7 years’ continuous internal audit experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
• Good understanding of clinical and outpatient Centre operations (hospital experience).
• Competency in use of CAATs will be added advantage.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Great analytical & planning skills with ability to pay attention to details
• Good coaching and people leadership skills
• High integrity.
• Effective oral and written communications skills.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to:
Ag. Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100
NAIROBI OR email@example.com
To be received not later than 22nd March 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.