The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
Career Opportunities Available
Posted: 4 November, 2019
Organization: The Nairobi Hospital
Reporting to the Hospital Engineer- Biomedical, the Ass. Engineer Bio-Medical is responsible for ensuring continuous maintenance and repairs of Bio-Medical equipment to attain expected efficiency.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring that preventive maintenance and repairs of bio-medical equipment within the established quality standards and procedures.
- Ensuring continuous training of Bio-medical equipment users and safe machine handling.
- Ensuring calibration of biomedical equipment is done in time and documented.
- Observing and complying with environmental health and occupational safety measures and regulations.
- Staff supervision including work scheduling and execution.
- Supervising, handling and being in charge of any works related to various equipment.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Training user department in handling medical equipment.
- Evaluating the safety, efficiency and effectiveness of medical equipment, report and implement recommendations.
- Identify gaps and risks in biomedical equipment and share with head of department for execution.
- Supervising outpatient centers and ensuring medical equipment's are maintained as per hospital standards.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Medical engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 4 years' experience, heading maintenance function in a busy hospitality industry.
- Demonstrated experience in Maintenance management.
- Excellent organizational, decision-making and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
Computer literacy skills with demonstrated knowledge
The duties of the post may change from time to time and new duties allocated will be consistent with the overall role of the post.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned not later than 15th November 2019. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications and contact SHORTLISTED candidates. The Nairobi Hospital does not charge any money throughout the recruitment process.
Ag. Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 - 00100
Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Police Clearance Certificate
- Academic and Professional certificates
Certificates of Service from previous employers where applicable.