The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
Career Opportunities Available
Posted: 4 November, 2019
Organization: The Nairobi Hospital
The post holders will ensure the safe practice of the environment for the patient and staff is maintained at all times. He will be expected to treat every patient with dignity, respect, privacy and that each patient/client will be encouraged to be involved in making their own decisions related to their care as much as possible.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Post Holder is required to: -
- Transport or wheel patients to appropriate areas within the hospital and/ or its subsidiaries.
- Adhere to all hospital rules, regulations and standards.
- Work together with nurses to assist with ambulating, turning and positioning of patients.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality regarding patient files and conditions.
- Provide direct assistance to the nursing department.
- Ensure that the assigned are thoroughly cleaned to meet the expected standards.
- Provide patients with food, beverages and any other forms of nourishment as required.
- Help with making patient beds.
- Run errands for the department and deliver messages accurately and promptly.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned, Charge Nurse or Unit Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- KCSE Mean Score of C- Minus and above.
- Diploma in Social Work & Community Development, Public Health, Community Health of Environmental Health.
- At least 2 (two) years of relevant work experience in a healthcare environment/ facility.
The duties of the post may change from time to time and new duties allocated will be consistent with the overall role of the post.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job reference number and to reach the undersigned not later than 15th November 2019. Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees. We shall ONLY accept ONLINE applications and contact SHORTLISTED candidates. The Nairobi Hospital does not charge any money throughout the recruitment process.
Ag. Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 - 00100
Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies
(where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Police Clearance Certificate
- Academic and Professional certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers where applicable.