Reporting to the Chief Security Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:-
- Safeguard the security of patients, visitors, staff and property of the Hospital.
- Observe, receive and obtain information from the e-surveillance system.
- Document, record and maintain information in written or electronic/magnetic form and in a chronological order.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Provide consultation and advice to other departments on various security matters.
- Liaise with external parties in the event of emergencies.
- Inspect equipment, structures or materials to identify possible causes of security lapses.
- Coordinate the work and activities of the security foot patrol team to accomplish common tasks.
- Monitor and observe all operations within the Hospital premises through the IP CCTV systems for any irregular activities.
- Ensure that safety hazards, suspicious activities or incidents of intended breach of security within the Hospital premises are identified, reported, captured, investigated and recorded.
- Report and dispatch available security personnel to incident scenes and continually monitoring the team’s performance at the scene.
- Conduct investigations and ensure that proper evidence is acquired, preserved, corroborated and documented.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum O level C+.
- Diploma in security management or any related field is an added advantage.
- 2 years progressive work experience in a similar position in a reputable institution.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical skills in security systems installation will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us our application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: To be received not later than 2nd May 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Manager
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026
NAIROBI – 00100 OR email@example.com