Reporting to the Security Officer, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:
• Safeguarding the security of patients, visitors, staff and property of the Hospital.
• Observing, receiving and obtaining information from the e-surveillance system.
• Documenting, recording and maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form and in a chronological order.
• Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Providing consultation and advice to other departments on various Security matters.
• Liaising with external parties in the event of emergencies.
• Inspecting equipment, structures or materials to identify possible causes of security lapses.
• Coordinating the work and activities of the security foot patrol team to accomplish common tasks.
• Monitoring and observing all operations within the Hospital premises through the IP CCTV systems for any irregular activities.
• Ensuring that safety hazards, suspicious activities or incidents of intended breach of security within the Hospital premises are identified, reported, captured, investigated and recorded.
• Reporting and dispatching available security personnel to incident scenes and continually monitoring the team’s performance at the scene.
• Conducting investigations and ensuring that proper evidence is acquired, preserved, corroborated and documented.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Diploma in security management or any related field is an added advantage.
• 2 years progressive work experience in a similar position in a reputable institution.
• Training from the disciplined forces is an added advantage
• Strong investigative and analytical skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Technical skills in security systems installation will be an added advantage.
• Computer literate.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us
your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and
full contact details of 3 referees to: To be received not later than 21st July 2017. Only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Manager
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026
NAIROBI – 00100 OR firstname.lastname@example.org