|Kenya Registered Nursing (KRN)|
|Mode and duration of study:||3 years - Full-time with physical classes|
|Intake:||Twice a year in April & September|
|Number of applicants accepted||40 students|
|Minimum Entry requirements: KCSE or equivalent examination||
Mean Grade: C (plain)
|Annual Tuition||KSh. 199,000 per year|
- If transcripts are in a language other than English, official translations must be provided.
- Such a candidate will be assessed for English language proficiency through oral interviews held via a medium that is convenient and reliable.
- Must be approved/cleared by the Nursing Council of Kenya to join a training program in Kenya
- Apply for equation of secondary school certificate through Kenya National Qualification Authority
- Applicants with qualifications other than KCSE