1. Johnson and Johnson through AMREF Health Africa
- Sponsoring Oncology Nursing Training
2. Lending for Education in Africa Partnership (LEAP)
- LEAP is a financing programme available for students at the Cicely McDonell College of Health Sciences, The Nairobi Hospital.
- LEAP is designed to provide affordable financing to pursue quality higher education and career readiness support, and access to employability.
To join the LEAP program, one must;
- Have applied to or are currently registered at Cicely McDonell College of Health Sciences, The Nairobi Hospital.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
3. Higher Education Loans Board - Afya Elimu Fund
- Through the Afya Elimu Fund, the Higher Education Loans Board offers funding to nursing students for their training.