The Nairobi Hospital College of Health Sciences AlumniVision: To be the center of excellence in health care training in the region providing world class professional education and service
Mission: To train world class health care professionals by offering excellent training, engaging in research, and community outreach using cutting edge technology and innovation.
Values: Excellence, Respect, Educational access, Holistic development, Integrity and Partnership.
The Objectives of the Cecily McDonell CHS Alumni Association
- To encourage, foster, and promote close relations among the alumni themselves.
- To promote a sustained sense of belonging to The Nairobi Hospital Cecily McDonell School of Nursing to Alumni by being in regular contact with them.
- To provide and disseminate information regarding Cecily McDonell CHS, its graduates, faculties, and students to the Alumni.
- To assist and support the efforts in obtaining funds for development and support for the needy students.
- To guide and assist the Alumni who have recently completed their courses of study to keep them engaged in productive pursuits useful to society.
- To provide a forum for the Alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day by organizing and coordinating reunion activities of the Alumni.
- To let the Alumni, acknowledge their gratitude to the Cecily McDonell CHS.
Membership Registration & Subscriptions
- Registration fee is Ksh. 500.
- Subscription fees of Ksh. 200 per month or Ksh. 2,400 per annum.
Cecily McDonell CHS Alumni Association Account
- The account number is 5503210019.
- The account name is Sara, Fredrick & Margaret.
- The Pay Bill Number is 880100